Find out Best Forex Broker in the World by Country in 2021
The global forex market is enormous and makes it challenging to find the best forex broker in the world. When we look for the top 10 forex brokers in the world, we kept in mind about both beginners and experienced traders. There are some differences among the forex brokers from different countries. When we make the list of forex brokers from different countries, we look for several significant key features such as product offerings, platforms, customer support, education facilities, research, and trustworthiness.
With the extensive research and proven methodology, we have found out the best brokers. Here in this article, we will discuss the factors we looked at and our methodology. Our mission is always to help the traders to choose the best stuff on forex trading. Let’s dive deep into the details of the best forex broker.
How we choose the Best Forex Broker in the World?
We devoted significant time and attention to develop a list of the brokers who are considered to be best in the world. However, we did not make it from anywhere. We researched for a long time and came out with a list by considering the following criteria.
- Regulatory compliance: It is the first factor to categorize the best forex broker in the world. However, there are no central regulations for brokers. But, regulations are varied from country to country. Since forex brokers are from different countries, they have to follow the country of origin’s forex regulations.
Fancy professional looking website never guarantees to be the top 10 forex brokers in the world. Instead, having the membership of a regulatory body does make a broker one step ahead. Besides, without the regulatory compliance, a broker should not be counted as a forex broker.
For this, we have looked at the “about us” section of a broker if they have a membership. We omit all the brokers without membership. When we found a broker with membership, verified it with the regulatory websites. Then, added to the list of top 10 forex brokers in the world. So, a trader is safe to select any of the brokers from our list.
- Account Details: The next thing we have checked the account details of the broker. Since each forex broker has various offerings, we had to check all the components one by one. The details we checked for the best forex broker in the world are-
- Leverage and Margin: Forex brokers offer a different level of leverage. However, the amount depends on the broker. The leverage could be 50:1 or 200:1, and may more. Leverage usually works in the trader’s favor, which potentially increases the profit. On the other hand, it can also destroy all the investments.Having that in mind, we have checked the margin and leverage intensely. The trusted and reputed ones we listed as best forex broker in the world.
- Commissions and Spreads: We also looked at the spreads and commission amounts of those brokers before put them in the top 10 forex brokers in the world.
- Initial Deposit: It is one of the main factors as a deposit is a must to start trading. However, most of the forex brokers allow small initial funding. Besides, some brokers offer a large amount of deposit initially. Usually, those brokers are for advanced users who want to leverage their income more. And we considered both types of brokers for our handpicked list.
- Currency Pair: Most of the brokers offer popular currency pair in their trading list as those currencies are easy to trade and have quick liquidation value. However, some brokers may offer all types of currency pairs. So, it is essential to select the broker that offers your desired currency pair. Most of our listed brokers offer all types of currencies, and some offer only popular currencies.
- Customer Support: Forex market remains open for 24 hours a day. Most of the broker offers 5 days of customer support, while some may offer seven days. It doesn’t mean that providing five days is not the best forex broker in the World. Top forex brokers also offer 24/5 rather than 24/7 customer support. So, we have listed both customer support types. Furthermore, we focused their service and accessibility instead of how many days they are open for support.
- Trading Platform: For beginners, success in forex trading depends on the platforms. As newbies need a simple and easy trading platform, while experts may use the complex one. So, we focused on both beginners and experts and made the top 10 forex brokers in the world’s
- Broker Tools: To survive on market volatility and associated risk, most investors want a broker with some risk management tools. So that they can provide analysis before investing. However, order types and demo accounts are the two most important and common risk management tools.
Order types reduce the loss when price movement goes against you. Most of the broker offers basic order types, for example, stop-loss orders and market orders. On the other hand, some brokers offer guaranteed stop-loss orders, which is mostly for the more advanced traders. It also lets a user close at a specific price. We have considered and tested all the order types for the entire best forex broker in the World.
A demo account is another tool that every trader should use. It shows the quality of a broker. Furthermore, the demo account helps to judge a broker properly. As the trader can open a demo account before depositing the fund, it reduces the prospective loss if the broker turns out as scam or bad.
We have checked almost all the forex broker through the demo account. Additionally, the satisfactory ones were included in the top 10 forex broker in the world.
Top Forex Brokers by Country
The forex market is very competitive. As a result, there is a lot of brokers to help millions of trader. Brokers from different countries offer different services according to their regulations. Residents from those countries can get benefits easily for their country-specific brokers. Let’s see the benefits offered by brokers from different countries. Although we have considered each benefit and opportunity while choosing the best broker in the world by different countries.
Recently, Australia has become one of the popular forex trading hubs. As more and more international brokers are opening their business in Australia, it is growing sustainably. There was the latest regulatory restriction in the European forex market, which makes all the brokers move in Australia. So, in the near future, most of the best forex broker in the world will be found in Australia.
Additionally, the Australian financial system is favorable for finance services. However, Australian forex broker needs to properly follow the Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s (ASIC) regulation. So, while we made the list of the best forex brokers from Australia, we check with the ASIC.
The forex market in the USA is highly regulated and opening a forex broker business is not easy in there. All the brokers in the USA need to main the corporate governance standards as well as disclosure of financial reporting. So, US traders don’t need to worry about safety.
However, forex brokers in the USA mist attain the membership of the National Futures Association (NFA). Besides, they are regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). US forex brokers may provide leverage up to 1:50 for major currencies while they can provide only 1:20 for minor currencies. Furthermore, they can no provide hedging due to the first-in, first-out (FIFO) rule.
Unlike the USA, Canadians brokers are not active in the forex industry as citizens can trade with any best forex broker in the world from any country. So, local brokers don’t get enough traders. However, there are only a few native forex brokers who operate in Canada. Canadian brokers are not strictly regulated like the USA. They need to maintain their tax files properly. Broker’s regulation depends on the provenance. Although, Canada is not harsh on brokers as there are no significant restrictions like the USA.
UK is the home of the top 10 forex broker in the world as the UK economy is trusted. Besides, the regulatory environment is favorable for both brokers and investors. Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) oversees the UK regulations, which ensures the investor’s fair deal while trading.
Once upon a time, African countries were the hub for scammers. But, recently, forex brokers tend to open their business in South Africa (SA) as their economy is growing rapidly. Besides, financial service’s demand is also increasing to the citizens. Rising regulatory pressure in Europe also makes the broker move out to SA. Brokers in South Africa are regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). There are a very few best forex broker in the world has an office in South Africa, and they offer bonuses to the traders. For your information, bonuses are not allowed in the European Union region.
Singapore is one of the top five forex centers in the world as its forex turnover is between $260-$300 billion/day. At present, there are more than 600 forex brokers are located in Singapore, which includes banks, CFD brokers, and insurance companies to the forex. Among those, some of them are listed in the top 10 forex broker in the world. Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) regulates the forex brokers in Singapore.
Dubai offers huge opportunities to trade in the forex. Securities Commodities Authority (SCA) of UAE regulates the forex brokers in Dubai. However, the central bank of the UAE also regulates potential brokers. So, trading in Dubai with regulated brokers is safe and reliable.
The Asian economy is having its peak within a few years, which attracts more forex traders and brokers in this region. However, Southeast Asian countries are getting active in forex trading recently. However, some countries like Bangladesh banned forex trading because of money laundering issues. On the other hand, retail forex trading is illegal in some Asian countries like India. But, there are some loopholes too, which attracts traders from those Asian countries to trade.
Since 2000, OTC forex trading is illegal in India. But, some traders are still trading through some undisclosed loopholes anyway. According to Indian law, Indians cannot send money to a broker account abroad. However, the Indian trader uses third parties such as skrill, Neteller to deposit funds with foreign brokers.
Of course, legal trading is also available on local exchange in India.
New Zealand has some best forex broker in the world, as there is no strict restriction like the US. Although NZ offers a simple registration process for the brokers. Furthermore, brokers are not fully regulated in New Zealand. That’s why we had to test a lot of brokers to pick a broker from NZ to our top 10 forex broker in the world list.
As we all know, the Swiss banking system is popular as one of the most secure and sophisticated systems. All those things make Swiss brokers as trusted, reliable, and advanced to among the traders.
Swiss brokers need to sign the Swiss banks and Securities Dealers agreement, which ensures the trader’s protection. However, licensed Banks can only act as a forex broker in Switzerland. As a result, some of the Swiss brokers become the best forex broker in the world.
Given the fact of the changes in the online forex industry and market volatility, we act more intensely to provide our readers unbiased opinion on the best forex broker in the world. Besides, our top 10 forex broker in the world is handpicked by our experts, which is helping the trades to make their decisions throughout the year.